Thursday, January 10, 2013

Onward at 90! Fortress Mechanotus

I'm stopping at 90 with about 1400 AA to grind out quite a few more, and I have settled in to Fort Mech. You can get there through dragonscale hills, look for the marker on the map and hop on the cannon to get blasted into the next zone. I'm sticking to about 9-12 mobs here, usually grabbing any two groups of mobs, either along the wall or the wandering ones. I have done about 18 max but it was very rough and quite surprised I didn't die. If you see any sk here, they will probably be doing 50-100 mobs at a time, but they have many different tools than we get and utilize percent based mechanics so don't worry about them to much and just have fun doing your thing. Here's a few samples from the new hunt, but I will need to beef up on AA before I can start doing more at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment